THE WHAT, WHERE, WHEN AND HOW OF HCP DEMAND AND PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY SUPPLY
As the world becomes increasingly 'on-demand', EPG Health Media has investigated the value of live, virtual and on-demand events for HCPs and pharma industry professionals in their respective roles.
Conducted in May 2017 with 457 survey respondents (257 HCPs and 200 pharmaceutical industry), the study investigated demand and supply for live, virtual and on-demand events, as well as the tools that support engagement before, during and after. Based on over 100 questions, the study provides valuable insight into:
‣ Value – where events sit in the overall education mix for Pharma and HCPs
‣ Supply and demand – how HCP needs are changing and being met
‣ Format – the content, channels and tools being provided and accessed
‣ Access – factors impacting access and gaps in provision
‣ Obstacles – current challenges affecting HCPs and Industry
‣ Collaboration – opportunities to work more closely with all stakeholders
‣ Demographics – how age, location and profession impact engagement
‣ Measurement – evaluating the impact and effectiveness of events
‣ Tools and technology – which tools and technology are useful and are they being utilised
‣ Content – how event content is impacted by digital channels
‣ Behaviour – in which ways behaviour change will be catered for
‣ Accreditation – to what extent is it important
The report is important for anyone involved in the provision of scientific meetings because it will:
‣ Support confidence in your knowledge of HCP demands
‣ Highlight how your activities compare to industry 'norms'
‣ Aid internal discussion and support for change
‣ Steer evolution of your events and digital strategies
Download your free copy of the report to gain the latest insights into the evolving meeting landscape.