This 50-page research report is based on an independent study conducted from July – August 2015 by EPG Health Media, publisher of epgonline.org (the website for healthcare professionals).
The study includes two sample groups, 216 healthcare professionals (HCPs) and 137 pharmaceutical industry professionals (66 pharmaceutical professionals and 71 service providers). It provides insight into the types of medical content HCPs are demanding, where and how they want to access to this content, and whether industry is meeting these demands.
This FREE report is important to the pharmaceutical industry because it may support decisions related to:
- Types of content to support or provide for HCP audiences
- Channels through which to deliver your content to HCPs
- Formats in which to make content available and the features it should contain
- Multichannel strategy approaches you choose to adopt
- Analysing the strengths and weaknesses of your content strategy
- Understanding opportunities for better HCP reach and engagement
- Challenging or supporting decisions around planning, funding and delivery of content
- Organisational change management related to capabilities, processes and technologies
HCPs have a lack of interest or trust in pharma-owned educational websites
HCPs access journal articles weekly
HCPs value independent education websites
HCPs access diagnostic tools monthly
HCPs value print material