REGISTER NOW FOR EARLY ACCESS TO THE NEW RESEARCH REPORT (LAUNCHING SEPTEMBER 2017)
As the world becomes increasingly 'on-demand', EPG Health Media has investigated the value of onsite and online events for HCPs and Pharma in their respective roles.
Conducted in May 2017 with 457 survey respondents (257 HCPs and 200 pharmaceutical industry), the study investigated demand and supply for live, virtual and on-demand events, as well as the tools that support engagement before, during and after. Based on over 100 questions, the study provides valuable insight into:
‣ Value – where events sit in the overall education mix for Pharma and HCPs
‣ Supply and demand – how HCP needs are changing and being met
‣ Format – the content, channels and tools being provided and accessed
‣ Access – factors impacting access and gaps in provision
‣ Obstacles – current challeges affecting HCPs and Industry
‣ Collaboration – opportunities to work more closely with all stakeholders
‣ Demographics – how age, location and profession impact engagement
‣ Measurement – evaluating the impact and effectiveness of events
You will receive an email notification as soon as the full report is available.