The Online Behaviour and Demands of HCPs in Europe
This 25-page report is based on independent market research conducted in June 2011 by EPG Health Media (Europe) Ltd, publisher of epgonline.org, the website for healthcare professionals (HCPs). It contains responses to 25 questions related to use of the internet by HCPs in Europe.
The free repoort provides answers to the following questions:
- How do HCPs access online information and how is this likely to change?
- When do HCPs access online information and how often?
- What types and sources of online information do HCPs access or prefer to access?
- Why do HCPs access certain types or sources of information online?
- What barriers do HCPs encounter in accessing certain types and sources of information online?
This study is important to anyone working in medical publishing or healthcare marketing and communications because it will:
- Provide a framework to analyse the strengths and weaknesses of current HCP digital strategy and resourcing
- Provide evidence to support planning for future HCP digital strategy and resourcing
- Highlight opportunities to work with third party organisations to best meet HCP needs for online information